If you are an individual, please refer to Internal Revenue Service Form 6251, Alternative Minimum Tax--Individuals. Your share of alternative minimum tax adjustments should be input as a positive amount in Part I, Line 18 (depreciation on assets placed in service after 1986). A corporation’s share of alternative minimum tax adjustments should be input as a positive amount on Internal Revenue Service Form 4626, Alternative Minimum Tax—Corporations, on line 2a (depreciation of post-1986 property).
If you have questions, please consult your tax advisor for further guidance.
PS Business Parks, Inc., a member of the S&P SmallCap 600, is a self-advised and self-managed real estate investment trust (“REIT”) that acquires, develops, owns and operates commercial properties, primarily multi-tenant flex, office and industrial space. The Company defines “flex” space as buildings that are configured with a combination of office and warehouse space and can be designed to fit a number of uses (including office, assembly, showroom, laboratory, light manufacturing and warehouse space). As of December 31, 2012, the Company wholly owned 28.3 million rentable square feet with approximately 4,600 customers located in eight states, concentrated in California (11.1 million sq. ft.), Virginia (4.2 million sq. ft.), Florida (3.7 million sq. ft.), Texas (3.5 million sq. ft.), Maryland (2.3 million sq. ft.), Washington (1.5 million sq. ft.), Oregon (1.3 million sq. ft.) and Arizona (0.7 million sq. ft.).Additional information about PS Business Parks, Inc. is available on the Internet. The Company’s website is www.psbusinessparks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV