- Recruiters on behalf of Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) will be on hand when the doors open to the public at the 2013 North American International Auto Show to answer questions about U.S. salaried jobs at the company
- Ford recently announced plans to hire 2,200 salaried workers in 2013 to fill jobs in such key areas as Product Development, Manufacturing and IT
- Ford is also expanding its use of social media to recruit new talent
Ford Goes Further With Its Recruiting Strategy At 2013 North American International Auto Show
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.