DEARBORN, Mich., Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Recruiters on behalf of Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) will be on hand when the doors open to the public at the 2013 North American International Auto Show to answer questions about U.S. salaried jobs at the company
- Ford recently announced plans to hire 2,200 salaried workers in 2013 to fill jobs in such key areas as Product Development, Manufacturing and IT
- Ford is also expanding its use of social media to recruit new talent
When the doors open to the North American International Auto Show in Detroit this Saturday, Ford Motor Company will have more than just cars on display – it will also have recruiters looking for job seekers.
U.S. recruiters will be on hand at the Ford display during the show's public days, Jan. 19-27, talking with visitors and answering questions about salaried jobs at Ford. Ford recently announced plans to hire 2,200 salaried workers in 2013 to fill jobs in such key areas as Product Development, Manufacturing and IT – the largest increase in new salaried workers in more than 10 years and a direct result of Ford's continued aggressive pace of new products.
"In today's competitive job market, you have to do things differently and we think having a presence at the North American International Auto Show is an innovative and clever way to get the word out that we are hiring," said Laura Kurtz, recruiting manager, Ford Motor Company. "We see this as an opportunity to find great people in unexpected places."Recruiters will not accept resumes on site, but will answer questions about working at Ford, and will direct job seekers to the company's corporate careers website to apply. People interested in working for Ford can also follow Ford Careers on Twitter and Facebook to get job seeking tips and learn about new job openings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV