NASA Announces Space Station Science Challenge Winners
"The ISS Science Challenge gives students the opportunity to learn about the research happening on the ISS in depth," said Dynae Fullwood, Teaching From Space education specialist at NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston. "It develops the creative, cognitive and presentation skills of students while producing useful material for their peers and the public to understand the work of ISS research."
The program is a collaboration between Teaching From Space, the International Space Station National Laboratory, the International Space Station Program Science Office and INSPIRE.
For more information on student programs, visit the NASA Science for Researchers Student Programs website. http://go.nasa.gov/riwMzC.
For list of winners, visit: http://go.nasa.gov/SeBtWb.For more information about the ISS Science Challenge, visit: http://go.nasa.gov/13MilTb. For information about NASA and agency programs, visit: http://www.nasa.gov.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV