NexPoint Credit Strategies Fund (the “Trust”) (NYSE: NHF) today announced that, effective immediately, the Trust has eliminated its non-fundamental policy to invest no more than 20% of its total assets in Non-U.S. Securities (as defined in the prospectus and/or any subsequent annual reports to shareholders) (the “20% Policy”), such that the Trust no longer has a limit on the percentage of its total assets that it may invest in such securities.
To the extent that the Trust increases its investments in Non-U.S. Securities, which may include securities issued by companies located in or otherwise exposed to the risks of emerging markets, the Trust (and any investment in the Trust) will correspondingly be subject to increased non-U.S. securities risks, emerging markets risks and/or foreign currency risk, as described more fully in the prospectus and/or any subsequent annual reports to shareholders.
About NexPoint Credit Strategies Fund
NexPoint Credit Strategies Fund is a closed-end fund managed by NexPoint Advisors, L.P. The Fund is invested primarily in below investment grade debt and equity securities and has the ability to hedge risk. The manager attempts to exceed the return of Dow Jones Credit Suisse Hedge Fund Index in a transparent, registered fund format with monthly dividends. NexPoint Advisors, L.P. has served as the Fund’s investment adviser since June 11th, 2012 and is an affiliate of Pyxis Capital, L.P., the Fund’s investment adviser from December 15th, 2011 to June 10th, 2012 and Highland Capital Management, L.P., the Fund’s investment adviser from inception in 2006 to December 14th, 2011. The Fund’s shares were listed on the NYSE under the symbol “HCF” but effective September 10, 2012, they are trading under the symbol “NHF”. An investment in the Fund is not appropriate for all investors. No assurance can be given that the Fund will achieve its investment objectives.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV