The second recipient was Monterey County Business Council, which was awarded $5,000 to fund its Rainwater Catchment and Graywater Recycling Outreach program. The grant was used to develop and distribute educational materials to more than 15,000 Monterey County residents about rainwater harvesting and graywater recycling to meet individual household water needs as well as to expand the existing directory of local product and service providers as a resource to residents.
Grant information and application forms can be found by visiting www.amwater.com/EnvironmentalGrantProgram
Applications must be postmarked by March 11, 2013 and mailed to:
California American Water8657 Grand AvenueRosemead, CA 91770Attention: Brian BarretoCalifornia American Water, a subsidiary of American Water (NYSE: AWK), provides high-quality and reliable water and/or wastewater services to approximately 600,000 people in the Northern, Central and Southern parts of the state. Information regarding California American Water’s service areas can be found on the company’s website www.californiaamwater.com. Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs approximately 7,000 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 15 million people in more than 30 states and parts of Canada. More information can be found by visiting www.amwater.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV