Rogers starts off the season with perks for customers & live streaming on mobile
TORONTO, Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Rogers Communications, Canada's leading diversified communications and media company, announced today that customers can score free previews, deals and stay connected to the game- just in time for Saturday's puck drop.
"At Rogers, we are thrilled that hockey is back. We live and breathe the game and eagerly look forward to the start of an exciting season," said Anthony Antonelli, Senior Director, sports programming, Rogers Communications. "Our customers are passionate about following their home teams first and hockey fans should never miss a moment of the action."
Here's what Rogers customers can expect this 2013 NHL season:Free preview of NHL Centre Ice:
- Rogers customers can enjoy a free preview of the NHL Centre Ice package from Jan. 19 to Jan. 31
- Approximately 600 games available for the full season
- NHL Centre Ice is available as part of the Rogers Super Sports Pak, which also includes OHL Action Pak, NBA League Pass, MLB Extra Innings, a monthly subscription to Sportsnet magazine and more
- Rogers customers can also purchase NHL Centre Ice à la carte for the reduced cost of $49.99 for a one-time fee for the full season
- The Rogers Anyplace TV mobile app features live CBC Hockey Night in Canada broadcasts of all national games
- For $5/month, the app provides 5 hours of viewing with overage charges of $1 per additional hour. Until April 30, 2013 overage charges are waived providing unlimited viewing
- Supplement your TV viewing with live streaming of Sportsnet and CBC on your tablet from the comfort of your couch