MGM Resorts' volunteer efforts serve as a bright spot for Nevada's reputation in the area of volunteerism. According to a Corporation for National and Community Service national study, Nevada ranks 48 out of 51 states and Washington, D.C. for its citizen volunteer rate. Nevada moved up two rankings since 2010. MGM Resorts employees hope their collective efforts will continue to help improve this ranking.
One way they are showing their commitment is by introducing the new Volunteer Rewards Program. On a bi-monthly basis the company will run a report through VolunteerMatch to track employees' volunteer hours and celebrate designated benchmarks. Rewards include certificates, special volunteer bracelets, logoed cups, trophies, and money donated back to nonprofits of their choice.
For more information about MGM Resorts International's volunteer program, and its commitment to social responsibility, please visit:
About MGM Resorts InternationalMGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies, operating destination resort brands including Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay and The Mirage. The Company also owns 51% of MGM China Holdings Limited, which owns the MGM Macau resort and casino and is in the process of developing a gaming resort in Cotai, and 50% of CityCenter in Las Vegas, which features ARIA resort and casino. For more information about MGM Resorts International, visit the Company's website at www.mgmresorts.com .SOURCE MGM Resorts International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV