SPRINGFIELD, Mo., Jan. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. ("O'Reilly") (Nasdaq:ORLY), a leading retailer in the automotive aftermarket, is celebrating the opening of its 4,000 th store, located in Tampa, Florida, by hosting a daylong celebration of philanthropy, community and customers, on Saturday, January 19, 2013. The community is invited to join the celebration, which will begin with the Tampa Chamber of Commerce overseeing a celebratory ribbon-cutting ceremony at 10:00 a.m. O'Reilly plans to further support the Tampa community during its daylong celebration with the presentation of a charitable donation to the Ronald McDonald House, O'Reilly senior management hosting a customer appreciation cookout for lunch, a Dollar Stretching Deals sales event, and O'Reilly's motorsports truck and trailer display, which includes a racing simulator.
"It is a testament to our Team Members' commitment to our customer service culture that, ten years ago we operated less than 1,000 stores, and today we are opening our 4,000 th store," commented Greg Henslee, President and CEO. "This milestone is a reflection of our growth strategy, and we are excited to continue this growth in Florida with the opening of a distribution center in Lakeland, in early 2014, which will support our existing and future Florida stores."
O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. is one of the largest specialty retailers of automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment and accessories in the United States, serving both the do-it-yourself and professional service provider markets. Founded in 1957 by the O'Reilly family, the Company operated 3,999 stores in 42 states as of January 18, 2013.The O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5430
CONTACT: Investor & Media Contacts Mark Merz (417) 829-5878
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV