EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC) will release its first quarter results on January 31, 2013 after market close. A conference call will be held on February 1, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. EST ( 9:00 a.m. CST). Jeff Graves, president and chief executive officer, and Sue Knight, chief financial officer, will host the quarterly conference call.
Live conference callParticipants can call toll free 888.389.5988 (international toll 1.719.325.2402) – referencing the conference pass code " 9434319."
Conference call replayParticipants can call toll free 888.203.1112 (international toll 1.719.457.0820) – referencing the conference replay pass code " 9434319." The replay is available until 12:00 p.m. CST, February 8, 2013.Transcript of conference callA transcript of the call can also be accessed from the MTS website at http://www.mts.com/en/investor/index.htm. It will be available on February 6, 2013. About MTS Systems Corporation MTS Systems Corporation is a leading global supplier of high-performance test systems and position sensors. The Company's testing hardware and software solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development, and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products, and structures. MTS's high-performance position sensors provide controls for a variety of industrial and vehicular applications. MTS had 2,147 employees and revenue of $542 million for the fiscal year ended September 29, 2012. Additional information on MTS can be found on the worldwide web at http://www.mts.com. SOURCE MTS Systems Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV