(1) None of the dividends classified as taxable ordinary income represents “qualified dividend income” and, therefore, are not eligible for capital gains rates.
About AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
As of September 30, 2012, the Company owned or held an interest in 205 apartment communities containing 60,101 apartment homes in nine states and the District of Columbia, of which 22 communities were under construction and seven communities were under reconstruction. AvalonBay is in the business of developing, redeveloping, acquiring, and managing apartment communities in high barrier-to-entry markets of the United States. More information on AvalonBay, an S&P 500 listed company, may be found on AvalonBay's Web site at http://www.avalonbay.com.
Copyright © 2013 AvalonBay Communities, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts