Dealertrack Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRAK), today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results after the market closes on February 25, 2013. A conference call will be hosted by Mark F. O’Neil, chief executive officer, and Eric D. Jacobs, chief financial and administrative officer, that evening beginning at 5:00 pm (ET).
A live audio of the call will be accessible to the public by calling 877-303-6648 (domestic) or 970-315-0443 (international); no access code is necessary. Callers should dial in approximately ten minutes before the call begins.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available and can be accessed by visiting http://ir.dealertrack.com/events.cfm. For those unable to listen to the live audio webcast, a replay will be available on the Dealertrack website shortly after the event and until midnight on March 11, 2013.
About Dealertrack ( www.dealertrack.com )Dealertrack Technologies’ intuitive and high-value web-based software solutions and services enhance efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive retail industry, including dealers, lenders, OEMs, third-party retailers, agents and aftermarket providers. In addition to the industry’s largest online credit application network, connecting more than 19,000 dealers with more than 1,200 lenders, Dealertrack Technologies delivers the industry’s most comprehensive solution set for automotive retailers, including Dealer Management System (DMS), Inventory, Sales and F&I, Interactive and Registration and Titling solutions. For more information visit www.dealertrack.com. TRAK-E
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV