Fiera Capital Corporation Discloses Its Position In Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc.
MONTREAL, Jan. 18, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Fiera Capital Corporation (" Fiera") reports that it has inadvertently disclosed erroneous information in its Alternative Monthly Report dated January 9, 2013 regarding its position in the share capital of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. (TSX: MDF) (the " Issuer"). This press release is being filed in order to correct the previously filed information.
Since the end of April 2012, Fiera, on behalf of funds and accounts it manages, acquired control over an additional 26,900 common shares of the Issuer on the TSX Exchange.
With this acquisition, and in light of the increase of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Issuer, Fiera's position in the Issuer decreased by 1.69%.
The aggregate number of securities of the Issuer held by Fiera on behalf of funds and accounts it manages, is 1,972,906 common shares representing approximately 12.48% of the currently outstanding common shares of the Issuer.Control over the aforementioned securities was acquired for investment purposes only and not with the purpose of exercising control or direction over the Issuer. Fiera may, from time to time, on behalf of funds or accounts it manages, acquire additional securities of the Issuer, may continue to hold its present position or may dispose of its securities. This press release is being issued in order to comply with the disclosure requirements under applicable securities legislation. This press release is not an admission that Fiera owns or controls any described securities or is a joint actor with anyone else. SOURCE Fiera Capital Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV