Piper Jaffray (NYSE: PJC) announced today that it will release its 2012 fourth quarter and year-end results prior to the opening of the market on Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013. The company will also hold a conference call to review the financial results at 9:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. CT). Andrew S. Duff, chairman and chief executive officer, and Debbra L. Schoneman, chief financial officer, will host the call.
The earnings release will be available on or after Jan. 30 at the firm’s Web site at www.piperjaffray.com. The call can be accessed via Webcast or by dialing (888) 810- 0209 (domestic) or (706) 902-1361 (international) and referencing reservation #85504834. Callers should dial in at least 15 minutes prior to the call time. A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at approximately 12:00 a.m. ET Jan. 30 at the same Web address or by calling (855) 859-2056 and referencing reservation #85504834.
About Piper Jaffray Piper Jaffray is a leading investment bank and asset management firm serving clients in the U.S. and internationally. Proven advisory teams combine deep industry, product and sector expertise with ready access to capital. Founded in 1895, the firm is headquartered in Minneapolis and has offices across the United States and in London and Zurich. www.piperjaffray.com
© 2013 Piper Jaffray Companies, 800 Nicollet Mall, Suite 800, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402-7020
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV