Roy Jacobs & Associates, a New York-based law firm representing investors nationwide, is investigating possible securities law and related violations involving Bazaarvoice, Inc. ("Bazaarvoice" or the "Company" NASDAQ: BV) following the public announcement that the Company been sued by the Department of Justice ("DOJ"). The Company, which went public in February 2012, is being sued by the DOJ for alleged violations of the anti-trust laws arising from the Company's June 2012 acquisition of PowerReviews Inc. The DOJ has alleged that the $168.2 million transaction substantially lessened competition in the market for product ratings and reviews platforms in the United States. A successful DOJ suit could cause the merger to be undone or result in the forced sale of significant Company assets.
For further information please contact Roy Jacobs & Associates toll-free at 888-884-4490 or by email to email@example.com.
News of the DOJ lawsuit shocked the market and the Company's stock price fell by more than 25% in less than a week – dropping from $9.00 per share on January 10, 2013 to close at $6.78 per share on January 16, 2013, trading at its highest volume since the Company's initial public offering. The share price has not recovered
Roy Jacobs & Associates' investigation seeks to determine, among other
things, whether Bazaarvoice or its officers and directors have violated
the federal securities laws or related state law. If you purchased
Bazaarvoice shares either in the offering or in the open market and have
losses, whether or not you sold your shares, please contact Roy Jacobs &
Associates. Mr. Jacobs will personally speak with you without any cost
to you. Anyone who has information related to these possible violations
of law is encouraged to call Mr. Jacobs to discuss the matter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV