FIS™ (NYSE:FIS), the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, announced today that Standard & Poor’s (S&P) Ratings Services has upgraded FIS’ corporate credit rating from BB+ to BBB- with a stable outlook. S&P cited the company’s strong and consistent operating performance and cash flow, an expectation of a strategic focus on largely organic growth, and moderate financial policies.
“We are pleased that S&P recognizes the significant progress FIS has made in strengthening our balance sheet and achieving our stated goals to grow the business organically, expand margins and drive earnings growth, while maintaining a disciplined capital allocation policy,” said Frank Martire, chairman and chief executive officer of FIS.
FIS (NYSE:FIS) is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to
banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in
the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions
in over 100 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs
more than 32,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in
payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services
and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
First in financial technology, FIS tops the annual FinTech 100 list, is
425 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500
Index. For more information about FIS, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV