NZ's Instra Corporation Powers Mega.co.nz
AUCKLAND, New Zealand, Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As Mega prepares to launch their new cloud storage service on January 19, 2013, Instra Corporation – a global domain name registrar – is primed to provide expert product, billing and technical support services to mega.co.nz users in anticipation of dramatic new global demand for the Mega service.
According to Instra CEO, Brian Clarkson, "The new Mega promises a revolution in online privacy with one-click encryption for every user, creating a secure online cloud storage service for internet users across the globe."
During the launch phase, Instra will be assisting in day-to-day operations, providing all front-line technical support for any and all related products and services.
According to Tony Lentino, CEO of Mega, the new cloud storage service will bring immediate economic value to New Zealand in the form of new jobs as it grows the Mega venture.About Instra Corporation Pty. Ltd. Formed in 1997, Instra Corporation is a privately-owned company based in Melbourne, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand, Instra has expanded its initial domain name business from New Zealand and Australia into a leading, world-wide domain registrar. Instra Corporation supplies over 300+ country domains worldwide and has direct accreditations with over 100 registries. Many companies and household brand names from around the world take advantage of Instra's unique and sophisticated Domain Management System to actively manage their online intellectual property. Our customers come from over 160 different countries. http://www.instra.com Contact Brian ClarksonCEO Instra Corporation firstname.lastname@example.org +61 408 020 126+61 3 9783 1800 - Ext 122 This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Instra Corporation Pty. Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV