Lodha Group Receives 2X Oversubscription Within Hours Of Opening Of The Pre-bid For The South-Mumbai Worli Super Luxurious Residential Project
Attracting the best talent, the Group's size and growth has broadened its competitive landscape and stature. The Top 500 list published by Economic Times in 2011 ranks India's largest companies by turnover. With a turnover of more than INR 5,000 Cr in 2011, this makes Lodha one of India's largest private companies which can be compared with the top 150 public companies.
Competing beyond the real estate industry and Mumbai market alone, Lodha has also made a significant commitment to giving back to society. The Lodha Foundation is a CSR initiative by the Lodha Group which is currently operational across Mumbai. The core focus of the Foundation is to make families self-reliant by making at least one member of the family employable by means of education (school and vocational). More than 5000 students are benefitted by the Foundation's subsidy program which ensures that school fees can be afforded by the economically poor sections of society. Additionally, almost 4000 deserving students are awarded scholarships. Besides education, it also carries out extensive work in the areas of healthcare and women's empowerment, and conducts the 'Joy of Living Program for Senior Citizens'.
For further details, please contact: Rachana Chowdhary Rachana@mediavalueworks.com +91-9619776084 Skype : rachana.chowdhary1SOURCE Lodha Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV