LCG Promotes Four
ATLANTA, Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LCG Associates, Inc., a national investment consulting firm headquartered in Atlanta, elected Britt L. Bentley, CFA, CAIA to Senior Vice President. Bentley is now a Principal of the Firm. Additionally, LCG has promoted Eric T. Huff, CFA, CAIA to Vice President, Manager Research. Peggy D. Madden and Patricia E. Utke were promoted to Vice President, Client Performance and Reporting as well. All four employees are based out of the Atlanta office.
Bentley has lead consultant responsibilities. Additionally, he conducts capital market and asset class research, investment manager due diligence, and special topical studies. He also serves on LCG's Risk Management Committee.
Bentley is a CFA charterholder. He is an active member of the CFA Institute and CFA Society of Atlanta. Bentley is also a Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst ("CAIA") Charter Holder. He graduated from Baylor University with a B.B.A. in Finance.
Huff directs the effort on sourcing investment strategies and conducting qualitative as well as quantitative manager due diligence. He covers traditional and alternative asset classes. Huff also assists with asset allocation modeling and capital market research. In addition, he works with several clients.Huff is a CFA charterholder, and an active member of the CFA Institute and CFA Society of Atlanta. He is also a CAIA Charter Holder. Huff graduated from the University of Georgia with a B.B.A. in Finance. Madden co-manages a staff of Performance and Database Analysts. Madden's responsibilities also include the management of the client portfolio accounting system and two proprietary databases. Since joining LCG in 1986, she has served in several capacities. Madden earned a B.S. in Finance from the Robinson School of Business at Georgia State University.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV