CAF Opens The Year With Its 100th International Bond Issue
In 2012, CAF raised more than US$ 2.7 billion in international financial markets, bringing the total amount raised since 1993 to approximately US$17 billion. These resources translate directly into investments in economic development projects in Latin America, through a variety of high value-added financial services in both the public and private sectors, in the form of direct loans, credit guarantees, equity raises, treasury services, financial consulting, and technical cooperation, among others.
The mission of CAF - Development Bank of Latin America - is to promote sustainable development and regional integration, by financing projects in the public and private sectors and providing technical cooperation and other specialized services. Established in 1970 and currently consisting of 18 countries - 16 in Latin America and the Caribbean, along with Spain and Portugal - and 14 private banks, it is a major source of multilateral financing and an important source of knowledge in the region.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV