2013 New York CIO Summit Of America Focuses On The New CIO Manifesto To Drive Leadership, Innovation And Business Value
NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The playbook for the CIO has changed. Our business and our lives are saturated with technology that is rapidly evolving and constantly providing new capabilities. Tablets and smart devices are replacing the once standard+ desktop. Data is being gathered and stored at unprecedented rates. Security continues to be paramount. Today's IT leaders must deliver exceptional leadership, innovation, and transformational strategies to leverage these opportunities. That's one of the key messages for the 2013 CIO Summit of America being held at the Harvard Club in New York City on January 28, 2013.
"The global economy with the rapid changes and developments in IT is driving an epic revolution for the modern CIO, "said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy, LLC. "One area of massive advances has been around the topic of analytics. Smarter analytics are creating new insights providing new products and services, enhanced customer experiences, and ultimately increased sales. There are many areas where the CIO is uniquely poised to drive business value through innovation and transformation. The CIO Summit of America will address these opportunities to define the new playbook for the modern CIO."
The summit is a great opportunity to learn, to network with peers, and to experience the newest wave of transformational thinking from the best and brightest minds in the industry. Keynotes, executive briefings and panel discussions will focus on: the new enterprise architecture; successful leadership techniques to drive business and IT transformation; developing smarter analytics for a competitive advantage; driving business success and innovation; creating an IT organization that produces game-changing value; and developing the new CIO manifesto.
The event's theme is "The Epic Revolution: Leading, Innovating and Transforming in a Connected World." The agenda features keynotes and executive briefings from respected industry thought leaders including:
- Dr. Howard Rubin, Rubin Worldwide, MIT CISR Research, Professor Emeritus, Hunter College of NY
- Steve Harvey, Global Analytics Leader, IBM Global Process Services
- Michael Capone, Corporate VP & CIO, Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
- Donagh Herlihy, SVP eCommerce & CIO, Avon Products, Inc.
- Daphne Jones, SVP & CIO, Hospira, Inc.
- Ajay Waghray, SVP & CIO, Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- Carol Zierhoffer, VP & Global CIO, Xerox Corporation
- Julie O'Brien, Industry Marketing Director, Box
- Tim Campos, CIO, Facebook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts