Market players should now look for long-biased trades in ZLC if it manages to break out above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $4.86 to $4.97 a share and then once it clears its 50-day at $5.02 a share with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that hits near or above its three-month average action of 731,154 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then ZLC will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $6 to $7.50 a share. Any move above $6 would then give ZLC a chance to re-fill its previous gap down zone from last November that started at $7.50 a share.Traders can look to buy ZLC off any weakness to anticipate that breakout and simply use a stop that sits right around some key near-term support levels at $4.09 to $3.85 a share. One could also buy off strength once ZLC clears those breakout levels with volume and then simply use a stop that sits just below its 200-day moving average of $4.23 a share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV