Another stock that's pushing within range of triggering a major breakout trade is Zale (ZLC), a specialty retailer of fine jewelry in North America. This stock has been hit hard by the bears during the last three months, with shares off by 34%.
If you take a look at the chart for Zale, you'll notice that this stock has been trending range bound for the last two months, with shares moving between $3.85 on the downside and $4.97 on the upside. Shares of ZLC are now just starting to bounce off its 200-day moving average of $4.23 a share and its quickly moving within range of breaking out back above its 50-day moving average of $5.02 a share and back above the upper-end of its recent sideways trading pattern.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV