AF Ocean Investment Management Company Announces Three New Projects
SARASOTA, Fla., Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, AF Ocean Investment Management Company (OTCBB:AFAN) announced it has entered into agreements with three (3) Chinese companies referred to AF Ocean by Characters Capital Group, a Hong Kong based company.
AF Ocean, a US public corporation, promotes business relations and exchanges between Chinese and US companies and facilitates international mergers and acquisitions. The long term goal is to increase Chinese participation on Wall Street.
Andy Fan, Chairman and President of AF Ocean said, "Our primary responsibility will be to advise these companies on their valuation as a private company and assist in determining a strategy for possibly entering the US public company markets."
For more information on AF Ocean Investment Management Company, please visit
About AF Ocean Investment Management Company.AF Ocean Investment Management Company is a US public company facilitating international mergers and acquisitions and increasing co-operation between Chinese companies and Wall Street financial institutions. Chinese corporations understand that the only way to benefit from the world's biggest capital market is through strict and consistent adherence to the rules and regulations that govern companies listed on American stock exchanges.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV