Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Earnings season may have only just begun, but Jim Cramer told "Mad Money" viewers Friday he likes what he's been hearing so far. That's why his game plan for next week's trading includes a few outright buys.
Cramer said on Tuesday he'll be listening to Freeport McMoRan (FCX) report what should be a nasty quarter. He said the company has a lot of explaining to do for its recent acquisitions. Then there's Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), a stock Cramer told viewers they'd better not sell. Also on Tuesday, Google (GOOG) reports. Cramer said he has a wait-and-see attitude towards Google.
For Wednesday, all eyes will be on
(AAPL), a stock Cramer owns for his charitable trust,
Executive DecisionIn the "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer spoke with Bryan Jordan, chairman, president and CEO of First Horizon (FHN), a regional bank that saw its stock fall 3% in Friday's trading after the company reported a decline in its net interest margin. Jordan said his company's stock price has been volatile as the markets attempt to re-value the regional banks. He predicted that net interest margins may drift a little lower throughout the course of 2013, but noted that they will see some offsets to that from their loan portfolio. Overall, Jordan said First Horizon should remain stable in a difficult environment. When asked why the bank's capital markets business did not generate higher fees, Jordan said that Hurricane Sandy closed the markets for a few days, which impacted upon earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV