PEORIA, Ill., Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE: CAT) announced today that Luis de Leon, vice president with responsibility for the Mining Products Division, is leaving the company to pursue other opportunities.
"We wish Luis well in his new endeavors," said Steve Wunning, Caterpillar group president with responsibility for Resource Industries. A replacement for de Leon will be named in the near future.
de Leon joined Caterpillar in June 2011 upon completion of Caterpillar's acquisition of Bucyrus International, Inc., where he was chief operating officer for four years.
About Caterpillar: For more than 85 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. With 2011 sales and revenues of $60.138 billion, Caterpillar is the world's leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company also is a leading services provider through Caterpillar Financial Services, Caterpillar Remanufacturing Services and Progress Rail Services. More information is available at: http://www.caterpillar.com.SOURCE Caterpillar Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV