It’s that extra donut. A sweet surplus. Reliant is welcoming new customers into the family with the Reliant Sweet Deal plan, a simple offer to cover the 13th monthly electricity bill. New Texas residential customers who sign up for the Sweet Deal plan also will benefit from a low price for 13 months. Like a baker’s dozen for your electricity bill, the Sweet Deal gives you an affordable dozen—with an extra special, rainbow-sprinkled bonus.
The Sweet Deal plan is the newest offering from Reliant, which provides electricity for nearly 1.3 million homes across Texas. Reliant will automatically post a credit for the full cost of electricity* on the 13 th monthly bill. There is no limit on the amount of free electricity you can use, sweet and simple.
“At Reliant, we imagined what our new customers and families could do if they had one paid electricity bill,” said Karen Jones, Chief Marketing Officer of Reliant. “Like getting an extra donut, customers with a free month might head to a baseball game or use the extra cash to work toward a goal. Reliant wants to empower families in whatever way fits them best.”
Switching to Reliant also gives new customers access to industry-leading customer service and innovative tools to help control their electricity budgets. Whether it’s adjusting the thermostat or powering an oven to bake a dozen treats, Reliant can make managing your electricity usage easier. For more information and Sweet Deal plan pricing details, visit www.reliant.com/sweetdeal or call 1-866-RELIANT.*Free month appears as a bill credit for current electricity charges reflected on the 13th monthly bill. It does not include nonrecurring electricity charges, including but not limited to, disconnect fees and late fees. Offer valid only for new residential customers signing up for the Reliant Sweet Deal plan.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV