Minneapolis-based U.S. Bancorp Asset Management, Inc. serves as investment advisor to the First American Closed-End Funds. A subsidiary of U.S. Bank National Association, U.S. Bancorp Asset Management focuses on providing investment management services to institutional clients, including corporations, public entities and nonprofits. It has combined assets under management of more than $50 billion as of December 31, 2012. First American Closed-End Funds are subadvised by Nuveen Fund Advisors, Inc. and Nuveen Asset Management, LLC.
U.S. Bank National Association is a separate entity and wholly owned subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp, the fifth-largest commercial bank in the United States, and provides a comprehensive line of banking, brokerage, insurance, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions. U.S. Bancorp and its employees are dedicated to improving the communities they serve, for which the company earned the 2011 Spirit of America Award, the highest honor bestowed on a company by United Way. Visit U.S. Bancorp on the web at www.usbank.com .
Investment products, including shares of closed-end funds, are not
obligations of, or guaranteed by, any bank, including U.S. Bank or any
U.S. Bancorp affiliate, nor are they insured by the Federal Deposit
Insurance Corporation, the Federal Reserve Board, or any other agency.
An investment in such products involves investment risk, including
possible loss of principal.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV