Colorado Private Sector Jobs Down 2,500 Last Month
DENVER (AP) â¿¿ The Colorado Department of Labor and Employment says private sector jobs dropped by 2,500 from November to December, while the number of government employees increased by 100 during the month-long period.
The department said Friday the number of people employed held relatively steady at 2.3 million people.
The department says the state's unemployment rate dropped one tenth of one percentage point over the month to 7.6 percent. Those figures are in line with national unemployment rates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV