Arborwell Welcomes New Account Manager In Sacramento Region
HAYWARD, Calif., Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arborwell, California's leading professional tree management company has announced the addition of Kelli Green as a new Account Manager in the Sacramento region.
Green has her undergraduate degree from the University of Illinois in Social Work and a Master of Agribusiness from the University of Florida. Upon graduation in 2002, she moved to California to be closer to family and to begin her career in arboriculture. An ISA Certified Arborist, Green has worked for national landscape companies and assisted in the startup of a tree care division for a landscape company in Sacramento, California.
"I am extremely pleased to be joining the Arborwell family," says Green. "This is a huge opportunity for me to further my education and career in arboriculture, where I can focus solely on the art and science of tree care. Arborwell has always set the standard for tree care excellence, customer service and safety, which are all of the utmost importance to me."
"We are thrilled to have Kelli as part of the team," says Greg Rogers, Vice President of Arborwell's Sacramento region. "Her enthusiasm and determination are refreshing, and I look forward to watching her succeed at Arborwell."About ArborwellArborwell is a professional tree management company that provides arboricultural services that enhance the beauty, health, safety, and value of trees. Arborwell offers tree pruning, removal, preservation, installation, plant health services, and arborist consultations to contractors, commercial property managers, golf courses, municipalities, and residential properties. Arborwell serves all of California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV