ALLEGAN, Mich., Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Perrigo Company (Nasdaq: PRGO;TASE:) today announced that it will release financial results for its second quarter fiscal year 2013 on Friday, February 1, 2013 at approximately 8:00 a.m. (ET). The Company will conduct a conference call at 10:00 a.m. (ET) hosted by Joseph C. Papa, Perrigo's Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer.
The conference call will be available live via webcast to interested parties in the investor relations section of the Perrigo website at http://perrigo.investorroom.com/events-webcasts or by phone at 877-248-9413, International 973-582-2737, and reference ID# 87314407. A taped replay of the call will be available beginning at approximately 1:00 p.m. (ET) Friday, February 1, 2013 until midnight Friday, February 15, 2013. To listen to the replay, dial 855-859-2056, International 404-537-3406, and use access code 87314407.
From its beginnings as a packager of generic home remedies in 1887, Allegan, Michigan-based Perrigo Company has grown to become a leading global provider of quality, affordable healthcare products. Perrigo develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and generic prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, infant formulas, nutritional products, dietary supplements and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API). The Company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the store brand market. The Company's primary markets and locations of logistics operations have evolved over the years to include the United States, Israel, Mexico, the United Kingdom, India, China and Australia. Visit Perrigo on the Internet ( http://www.perrigo.com).SOURCE Perrigo Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV