Protective Life Corporation (NYSE: PL) today announced that Scott Karchunas has assumed senior management responsibility for Protective’s Asset Protection Division, and will be president of Lyndon Insurance Group, Inc., a Protective subsidiary. Scott has been with Protective for 25 years and was previously responsible for sales and marketing, product management and business operations.
Richard J. Bielen, Protective’s vice chairman and chief financial officer said, “Scott’s promotion to lead the Asset Protection Division is recognition of his excellent performance and leadership capability. We are confident that under Scott, this business segment will continue contributing to Protective’s success.”
ABOUT THE ASSET PROTECTION DIVISION
Protective’s Asset Protection Division provides extended vehicle service contracts, GAP, and credit insurance through dealerships and financial institutions.ABOUT PROTECTIVE LIFE CORPORATION Headquartered in Birmingham, Ala., Protective Life Corporation (NYSE: PL) is a financial services holding company. The company’s primary subsidiary was established in 1907 and today still exhibits the steadfast commitment to provide a valuable portfolio of protection and retirement products to millions of customers. The company employs more than 2,300 employees with offices throughout the U.S. It has annual revenues of approximately $3.6 billion and as of Dec. 31, 2011, had assets of approximately $52.9 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV