Hawaii Unemployment Declines To 5.2 Percent
HONOLULU (AP) â¿¿ State labor officials say Hawaii's unemployment rate declined to 5.2 percent in December.
That is the lowest rate for the state since October of 2008.
The Department of Labor & Industrial Relations announced Thursday that the rate of 5.2 percent for December was down slightly from the previous month's rate of 5.3 percent.
Nationally, the unemployment rate for December stood at 7.8 percent, unchanged from November.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV