ALLETE, Inc. (NYSE:ALE) will announce its financial results for 2012 before the stock markets open on Friday, February 15, 2013.
Following the release, ALLETE President and Chief Executive Officer Alan R. Hodnik and Chief Financial Officer Mark A. Schober will present an overview of results and discuss other factors affecting performance during a conference call beginning at 10 a.m. Eastern time.
Interested parties may listen to the conference live by calling (877) 303-5852, or by accessing the webcast on ALLETE’s Web site, www.allete.com.
A replay of the call will be available through February 18, 2013 by dialing (855) 859-2056, pass code 89501500. The webcast will be accessible for one year at www.allete.com.ALLETE, Inc. is an energy company headquartered in Duluth, Minnesota. ALLETE’s energy businesses include Minnesota Power, Superior Water, Light & Power Co., BNI Coal, and ALLETE Clean Energy. More information about the company is available at www.allete.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV