Green Dot Corporation (NYSE: GDOT), a provider of widely distributed, low cost banking and payment solutions to a broad base of U.S. consumers, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss fourth quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 5:00pm ET. Hosting the call will be CEO Steve Streit and CFO John Keatley. A press release with fourth quarter 2012 financial results will be issued after the market closes that same day.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing (866) 524-3160, or for international callers (412) 317-6760. A replay will be available approximately two hours after the call concludes and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176, or for international callers (858) 384-5517, and entering the conference ID 10024092. The replay will be available through Thursday, February 7, 2013. The call will be webcast live from the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.greendot.com/.
About Green Dot
Green Dot Corporation is a Bank Holding Company with a mission to reinvent personal banking for the masses. Its market leading brand of prepaid debit cards and prepaid reload services are available to consumers at more than 60,000 retail locations nationwide and online at greendot.com. The company is headquartered in Pasadena, California with technology offices in Mountain View, California and Westlake Village, California and its bank subsidiary, Green Dot Bank, located in Provo, Utah.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV