- Electro Prime Group, LLC, a parts assembly and metal coating company headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. The company received the first United States Small Business Administration (SBA) CAPLines Program loan offered from Fifth Third Bank. This loan will help Electro Prime finance short-term and cyclical working capital needs. Electro Prime also secured an additional SBA loan and treasury management, commercial card and deposit account services from Fifth Third.
- Kelsey Construction, LLC, a Shepherdsville, Ky. construction company that specializes in industrial, commercial and public projects. The company secured a revolving line of credit, an equipment loan and a commercial card program with Fifth Third Bank to help the business grow market share.
- Midstate Industrial, Inc., a Kennesaw, Ga.-based company that provides equipment to industrial and healthcare systems serving U.S. and global government entities. The company received a SBA Patriot Express loan from Fifth Third Bank. The loan helped Midstate Industrial access the capital needed for future growth plans. The company also secured merchant services and a treasury management program through the Bank.
- Schiel School Project, a joint venture between two Cincinnati-based property developers, North American Properties and Uptown Rental Properties. Fifth Third Bank provided a loan to the developers to support the project, which will include mixed use development in the Uptown area of urban Cincinnati.
Fifth Third Bank Extends More Than $13 Billion In Credit To Business Customers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts