HOUSTON, Jan. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), North America's leading foodservice distribution company, today announced a multi-platform marketing relationship with the Food Network and its highly rated show "Restaurant: Impossible," and a partnership with the show's host, celebrity chef Robert Irvine.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=16699
The multi-level campaign is the first of its kind for Sysco. It will utilize specific Food Network programming and feature assets that relate to how Sysco serves its customers every day. The campaign will include integrated marketing and engagement initiatives to reinforce Sysco's commitment to be its customers' most valued and trusted business partner."As the industry leader, we must continue to find new ways to engage with, provide value to and earn the trust of our customers," said Bill DeLaney, president and chief executive officer of Sysco Corporation. "Launching this unique marketing relationship with the Food Network and Chef Irvine will enhance our ability to strengthen our customer relationships by contributing to their success."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV