- Revenues were $261,128 for the three months ended November 30, 2012 (the "Current Quarter"), an increase of 26% over the last quarter ended August 31, 2012 and $468,728 for the six months, bringing revenues since inception to $655,867.
- Gross margins maintained at 95%.
- Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) was a positive $27,498 for the Current Quarter, as opposed to a loss of $80,797 for the previous quarter ended August 31, 2012.
- Operating income for the Current Quarter was $2,397 as opposed to a loss of $101,986 for the previous quarter ended August 31, 2012.
- Net loss for the Current Quarter was $84,917 as opposed to $209,942 for the previous quarter ended August 31, 2012.
- Generated positive cash flows from operations of $25,127 for the six months ended November 30, 2012 and $61,601 since inception.
- Cash increased by $1,956 for the six months ended November 30, 2012.
Axiologix Issues Second Quarter And First Half Results. Revenues Up 26% Quarter On Quarter; Positive Income And Cash From Operations In Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts