In general, however, weakness in Europe is still a concern for the industry but demand levels elsewhere appear capable of picking up the slack. There are a few factors still working against the industry though. Higher input costs for some raw materials are putting pressure on margins and pricing structures. Strong industry-wide competition is also compounding this problem.
- The Dow Chemical Company Technical Analysis [ http://www.StockCall.com/TheDowChemicalCompany011813.pdf ]
StockCall.com is a financial website where investors can have easy, precise and comprehensive research and opinions on stocks making the headlines. Sign up today to talk to our financial analyst athttp://www.stockcall.com SOURCE StockCall.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts