CEDAR KNOLLS, N.J., Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pazoo, Inc., (OTCBB Symbol: PZOO (German WKN#: A1J3DK) is pleased to announce that CEO, David Cunic, will be participating in New Jersey's Romp to Stomp Charity Event held on January 19, 2013.
Modeled after the highly successful Race for the Cure®, the Tubbs Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer event consists of a 3k or 5k snowshoe walk or a 3k snowshoe race. Since starting in 2003, the Tubbs Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer Snowshoe Series® has engaged nearly 36,000 people nationwide in the sport of snowshoeing and has raised more than 2.2 million dollars for Susan G. Komen.
The event has grown every year and is now the largest snowshoe series in the world. Romp to Stomp started in New Jersey 2008 and has had 1,183 participants to date and has raised $81,880.38 for Susan G Komen. As a National Partner of Susan G Komen, Tubbs Snowshoes donates 100% of the donations it receives from each U.S. Romp to Stomp event, as well as all event proceeds less event costs and expenses. The minimum guaranteed donation is $100,000.
CEO of Pazoo, Inc., David Cunic, said "At Pazoo we believe in helping charities and non profit agencies as much as we can. Many of Pazoo's Experts, staff, friends and relatives have known people who have had bouts with breast cancer. That is why this is a special charity for us. In addition, the leader of the organization that we are walking with has been a long time close personal friend and it is an honor and privilege to walk with her in this event."About Pazoo, Inc.:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV