BEIJING, Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- China New Borun Corporation (NYSE: BORN; "Borun" or the "Company"), a leading producer and distributor of corn-based edible alcohol in China, today announced that all shareholders resolutions proposed at the Company's 2012 annual general meeting held today at the Company's headquarters in Shouguang were duly passed. Specifically, the shareholders passed the following resolutions:
- The re-election of Mr. Hengxiu Song, Mr. Jinmiao Wang, and Mr. Binbin Jiang, as directors of the Company, to hold office until the close of the next annual general meeting.
- The election of Mr. Wen Jiang and Mr. Xisheng Lu, as directors of the Company, to hold office until the close of the next annual general meeting.
- The re-appointment of BDO China Shu Lun Pan Certified Public Accountants LLP as the independent auditor for the Company for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012.
About China New Borun Corporation
China New Borun Corporation (NYSE: BORN) is a leading producer and distributor of corn-based edible alcohol in China. Borun's edible alcohol products are primarily sold as an ingredient to producers of baijiu, a popular grain-based alcoholic beverage that is sold throughout China in retail stores, restaurants and bars. The Company also produces DDGS Feed, liquid carbon dioxide and crude corn oil as by-products of edible alcohol production. China New Borun is based in Shouguang, Shandong Province. Additional information about the company can be found at http://www.chinanewborun.com and in documents filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), which are available on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.
Contact InformationAsia Bridge Capital Limited Wendy SunPhone: +86-10-8556-9033 ( China) +1-888-870-0798 (U.S.)Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE China New Borun Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV