Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ROC) has appointed Nahla A. Azmy as Rockwood’s Vice President, Investor Relations and Communications, effective January 21, 2013. Ms. Azmy has 15 years’ experience as a financial analyst and investor relations professional and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Colgate University and Master of Business Administration from New York University, Stern School of Business. She succeeds Timothy McKenna, who will assume a new role as Rockwood’s Vice President, Government Relations.
“We are pleased to welcome Nahla to Rockwood. Her extensive experience working with the financial community at Lehman Brothers as an equity analyst and more recently as head of investor relations for NRG Energy, will enhance and build on Rockwood’s investor relations program and will also enable Tim to shift his focus to strengthening the Company’s global government relationships,” said Seifi Ghasemi, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. is a leading global specialty chemicals and advanced materials company. Rockwood has a worldwide employee base of approximately 10,300 people and annual net sales of approximately $3.7 billion in 2011. Rockwood focuses on global niche segments of the specialty chemicals, pigments and additives and advanced materials markets. For more information on Rockwood, please visit www.rocksp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV