OSI Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSIS) today announced that it will hold its quarterly conference call on Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 9:00am PT (12:00pm ET) to discuss its results for the quarter ended December 31, 2012.
This call is being webcast by Thomson/CCBN and can be accessed either at www.earnings.com or through the investor relations section at www.osi-systems.com. The webcast will also be distributed over Thomson/CCBN's Investor Distribution Network to both institutional and individual investors.
A replay of the conference call will be available from 12:00pm PT (3:00pm ET) on January 24, 2013 until February 7, 2013. The replay may be accessed by visiting either www.earnings.com or the investor relations section at www.osi-systems.com.
About OSI Systems, Inc.OSI Systems, Inc. is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic systems and components for critical applications in the homeland security, healthcare, defense and aerospace industries. We combine more than 30 years of electronics engineering and manufacturing experience with offices and production facilities in more than a dozen countries to implement a strategy of expansion into selective end product markets. For more information on OSI Systems, Inc. or any of its subsidiary companies, visit www.osi-systems.com. News Filter: OSIS-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV