WOBURN, Mass., Jan. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LogMeIn, Inc. (Nasdaq:LOGM), a leading provider of essential cloud and mobile services, today announced that the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia has scheduled the trial for the lawsuit with 01 Communique, Inc. (Civil Action No. 1:10cv1007) to begin on March 18, 2013.
About LogMeIn , Inc.
LogMeIn (Nasdaq:LOGM) provides essential cloud and mobile services to individuals, businesses, and IT organizations for remote access, collaboration, customer care, and remote IT management. These services are used by millions of people to quickly, simply and securely connect over 150 million internet-enabled devices across the globe — computers, smartphones, iPad™ and Android™ tablets, and digital displays. LogMeIn is based in Woburn, Massachusetts, USA, with offices in Australia, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, the Netherlands, and the UK.The LogMeIn, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6574 LogMeIn is a trademark of LogMeIn in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., and Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries around the world.
CONTACT: Investor contact: Rob Bradley firstname.lastname@example.org +1-781-897-1301
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV