Organization is a top New Year’s resolution, and the right tools and resources are essential to staying on track. Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLS), the world’s largest office products company and second largest internet retailer, makes it easy to get organized in 2013 with expert tips and an expanded assortment of products.
“A well-organized office helps you find what you need and to work efficiently, which reduces stress,” said Julie Morgenstern, an internationally known organizing and time management expert. “More importantly, staying organized lets you to spend more of your valuable time on what’s most important to your business.”
Staples newly expanded product assortment ensures that businesses have every product they need to succeed. In addition, Staples recommends a few easy steps - shed, shred, and get ahead - to help customers increase efficiency and organize the office.
- Shed – purge unwanted files or papers and organize the documents in binders. The Internal Revenue Service recommends keeping important business records from three to seven years, depending on the documents.Staples recently launched its Binder Recycling Program, which gives customers $2 off the purchase of a new binder for each binder they bring in to a Staples store to recycle.
- Shred – protect your business and identity against fraud by shredding unneeded paperwork with sensitive information. For larger jobs, consider Staples Copy & Print, which offers confidential shredding at great prices.
- Get Ahead – The New Year is also a good time to make sure electronic files are secure and protected. It’s critical for any small business owner to have the right organizational tools such as network storage devices to back up files especially as tax season gets started.
Staples’ expanded assortment features top organizational products for the New Year including:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV