The response from investors, banks, and other issuers has been positive. TFS intends for this to be the first of similar transactions, sending a strong message to other firms about the emphasis TFS places on diversity and inclusion.
TFS' commitment to diversity, including philanthropic endeavors, associate training programs, and other diversity initiatives, has led to TFS being recognized repeatedly by DiversityInc, Black Enterprise, Hispanic Business, and the Human Rights Campaign as leaders in diversity and inclusion.
For more information on TFS' Capital Markets programs, please visit www.toyotafinancial.com. For more information about Toyota's commitment to diversity and inclusion, please visit www.toyota.com/diversity. Lebenthal Capital Markets may be contacted for information on their Diversity Bond program.
About Toyota Financial ServicesTFS is the finance and insurance brand for Toyota in the United States, offering retail auto financing and leasing through Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC) and Toyota Lease Trust and extended service contracts through Toyota Motor Insurance Services (TMIS). Lexus Financial Services is the brand for financial products for Lexus dealers and customers. TFS currently employs over 3,300 associates nationwide, and has managed assets totaling $93.1 billion. It is part of a worldwide network of comprehensive financial services offered by Toyota Financial Services Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation. For more information, please visit www.toyotafinancial.com.
SOURCE Toyota Financial Services
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV