Sunridge Gold Corp. (the “Company” or “Sunridge”) (SGC:TSX.V/SGCNF:OTCQX) has filed a National Instrument 43-101 compliant technical report regarding the initial resource estimate for the Adi Rassi copper-gold deposit located on the Asmara Project, Eritrea.
As announced on December 4, 2012, the highlights of the estimate were:
- Inferred Mineral Resource of 15.77 million tonnes with an average grade of 0.54% copper and 0.33 g/t gold
- Contained metal = 189,060,000 pounds of copper and 167,000 ounces of gold
- The resources area is open for expansion in most directions
- Less than 10 km from Debarwa deposit and paved road access
- Positive initial metallurgical results
- Further expansion drilling planned in 2013
Adi Rassi is the fifth mineral resource defined by Sunridge on the Asmara Project. A feasibility study is scheduled for completion in April 2013 on the other four deposits (Adi Nefas, Emba Derho, Gupo and Debarwa).
The report is titled “Adi Rassi Deposit” prepared by Fladgate Exploration Consulting Corporation with an effective date of January 18, 2013.
Mr. Michael J. Hopley is the Qualified Person who approved the technical information contained in this news release.
Sunridge is a mineral exploration and development company focused on the acquisition, exploration, discovery and development of base and precious metal deposits on the Asmara Project in Eritrea and exploration properties in Madagascar. Sunridge currently has approximately 175 million shares outstanding and trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol SGC. For additional information on the Company and its projects please view the slide show on our website at
or call Greg Davis at the numbers listed below.
SUNRIDGE GOLD CORP.
Michael Hopley, President and Chief Executive Officer