ImmunoGen, Inc . (Nasdaq: IMGN), a biotechnology company that develops anticancer products using its Targeted Antibody Payload (TAP) technology and antibody expertise, today announced that the Company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. ET on Friday, January 25, 2013, to discuss ImmunoGen's financial results for the three-month period ended December 31, 2012 – the second quarter of the Company’s 2013 fiscal year.
To access the live call by phone, dial 913-312-0721. Passcode: 8098402. The call also may be accessed through the Investor Information section of the Company's website, www.immunogen.com. Following the live webcast, a replay of the call will be available at the same location through February 8, 2013.
About ImmunoGen, Inc.
ImmunoGen, Inc. develops targeted anticancer therapeutics using its TAP technology together with the Company’s expertise in monoclonal antibodies and tumor biology. A TAP compound uses a tumor-targeting monoclonal antibody to deliver one of ImmunoGen's purpose-developed cancer-killing agents specifically to tumor cells. Ten TAP compounds are now in clinical testing, of which three are wholly owned by the Company. Marketing applications for trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1), the most advanced compound using ImmunoGen's TAP technology, are under review in the US and Europe. Roche is developing this compound globally under an agreement between ImmunoGen and Genentech, a member of the Roche Group. More information about ImmunoGen can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV