BENTON HARBOR, Mich., Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) will release fourth-quarter financial results at 6 a.m. ET on Thursday, January 31, 2013. Whirlpool Corporation will then hold a conference call to discuss its performance with the investment community at 10 a.m. ET.
To participate in the conference call, dial (800) 895-1549 and use confirmation code Whirlpool. International participants should dial (785) 424-1057 and use confirmation code Whirlpool.
The conference call is being webcast live on the company's Web site at www.whirlpoolcorp.com and may be accessed by clicking on the "Investors" tab located at the bottom of the page. To listen to the live webcast, participants should visit the site at least 15 minutes prior to the conference to download any required streaming media software. An archived recording of the conference call will be available on the company's Web site for 30 days.About Whirlpool Corporation Whirlpool Corporation is the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, with annual sales of approximately $19 billion in 2011, 68,000 employees, and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Consul, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Additional information about the company can be found at http://www.whirlpoolcorp.com. SOURCE Whirlpool Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV