Epson Enters Dye-Sublimation Transfer Market With New SureColor F-Series Printers
"We are excited to provide the garment printing industry with industrial-level printers engineered from the ground up for true dye-sublimation production," said Catalina Frank, product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. "Developed using our latest performance imaging technology, the SureColor F-Series allows our customers to take on more jobs and generate more profits, while reducing the number of printers needed for full production capacity."
More about the SureColor F6070 (44-Inch) and F7070 (64-Inch) Printers
Engineered from the ground up for industrial-level production designed to run all day, every day, the Epson SureColor F-Series offer a range of features, including:
- Epson MicroPiezo TFP Print Head: One-inch wide, high performance print head with 720 nozzles per color ensures efficient, precise and repeatable performance and excellent image quality; low vibration meniscus control for highly accurate dot shape and placement; ink repelling coating technology for reduced nozzle clogging; and optimized specifically for dye-sublimation inks improving the print head life
- Epson UltraChrome DS Ink: Epson exclusive dye-sublimation CMYK ink technology produces extreme color gamut with vibrant colors, intense blacks, sharp contours, and smooth gradations; provides extremely fast drying times, and with the new ink refill packs, offers a low total cost of ownership
- Auto Take-Up Reel: Standard on the SureColor F7070, this robust take-up reel allows for maximum uninterrupted production runs with minimal maintenance downtime
- Wasatch SoftRIP: Both F-Series models include Wasatch SoftRIP to enable users to start printing sellable output out of the box; the F6070 includes a full version of SoftRIP with simple setup, intuitive workflow, and powerful print controls; the F7070 includes SoftRIP TX with specialty features for textile printing
Support and AvailabilityThe Epson SureColor F6070 and F7070 will be available in the summer of 2013 through authorized Epson Professional Imaging resellers. The SureColor F-Series printers offer a standard Epson Preferred SM Limited Warranty, a one-year program that includes toll-free advanced telephone access Monday through Friday and usually next business-day on-site service in the unlikely event of any hardware failure. For additional information, visit www.proimaging.epson.com. About Epson Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader whose product lineup ranges from inkjet printers and 3LCD projectors to sensors and other microdevices. Dedicated to exceeding the vision of its customers worldwide, Epson delivers customer value based on compact, energy-saving, and high-precision technologies in markets spanning enterprise and the home to commerce and industry.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts