2012 Ford (F) Flex All-Wheel Drive w/EcoBoost
Average selling price: $37,937
The giant, boxy Mini Cooper clone continues to get no love from consumers who favor less funky-looking utility vehicles. Its sales dropped by nearly a quarter after Ford revamped the Explorer SUV, but the Flex's room for seven, 44 inches of legroom in the second row and a power folding mechanisms for getting into the third row make it easy to transport a large crew or throw some gear in the back and take a long trip. Options such as sliding second-row captain's seats, Microsoft (MSFT) Sync phone, entertainment and navigation systems in its MyFord Touch screen, DVD entertainment center for the back, a multipanel sunroof and second-row fridge console for road sodas compensate somewhat for its very non-Eco combined 19.2 miles per gallon. Consumers are passing on the Flex because it looks weird, but that standout frame and spacious 80 cubic feet of cargo room have a lot to offer buyers looking for something beyond the standard SUV or crossover.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV